Caravan help

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

peas with mint sauce...yum yum.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Anyone like mint sauce on a kebab? had it when iv been away playing but the kebab shops round here dont do it.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

good call
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im with mcstreak on this ,,,,,,,,,,,, a cheap tacky caravan where nothing works , is all part of the fun ,,,,,,,,,, trying to successfully convert that table in the middle into another bed is like something off the krypton factor , ahhh , ,,, the joys of trying to position that ring ariel on that black n white tv , for a picture thats not made up of snow ,,,,,,,,,,,, six free manky and suspiciously dubious pastal shade blankets on you , but your still freezing and the wind is still managing to get in round your harris, ,,,,,,at least one window that wont close , and one that wont open,,,,,, a toilet thats so narrow , you cant open your legs wide enough to wipe your arse,,,,,,,, it doesn't flush either ,,,,,,, theres an old mechanical carpet sweeper , but no carpet anyway,,,,,,theres not enough curtain material to actually pull them closed without at least a two foot gap,,,,,, you cant get busy with the mrs , because the whole caravan moves , so she wont. (and its fucking freezing anyway , so you aint getting it up. when you get back at night with a bag of chips , theres no cutlery to speak of , so you cant even spread the bread for chip sarneys,,,,,,, (funny how theres a potato peeler , a selection of pegs, a cheese grater , a spatula (george) and 400 tea spoons though , and half a tub of piss weak happy shopper washing up liquid ,,,,,,,, and why is your caravan furthest from the camp shop??,,,, that thinks its ok to charge £1.20 for happy shopper beans,,,,,,,,, and another thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

british caravan holidays ,,,,,,,,,,,,, cant beat em. :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

steven

Post by steven »

i went on a caravan holiday once, i was horrified to find there was no chip-pan, i mean you hear about these holidays from hell but you dont expect it to happen to you
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
harry2

Post by harry2 »

No chip pan, my arse !!! Remember that episode.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

is that gavin and stacey? doin my nut in, i knew id heard that somewhere?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

"my arse" is a big clue :wink:
JG

Post by JG »

The Pearl of Prestatyn.

Here we go, here we go, here we go!

I can feel a turtle's head popping out my arse!

That bloody Noel Edmonds again. They should put him in one of those boxes and throw away the keys!

Bloody hell Dave, we're not going to tell them this down The Feathers!
JG
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

kebbabish on the wicker do a nice kebab i bet betch has been there, or charman is nice also
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

steven wrote:i went on a caravan holiday once, i was horrified to find there was no chip-pan, i mean you hear about these holidays from hell but you dont expect it to happen to you
You nicked that off royal family!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
steven

Post by steven »

betchrider wrote:
steven wrote:i went on a caravan holiday once, i was horrified to find there was no chip-pan, i mean you hear about these holidays from hell but you dont expect it to happen to you
You nicked that off royal family!
ive never watched it, must just be a coincidence
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

maverick69 wrote:kebbabish on the wicker do a nice kebab i bet betch has been there, or charman is nice also
Been mangla a few times
The Duke of betchington Betchrider