codes for itbox?????

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
djrushby

codes for itbox?????

Post by djrushby »

does any one know what codes can be used on the itbox lokin area? i work full time in a bar, and it would be ace to have any? :D
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

maNager 50 gives number runner
justice For The 96
tka

Post by tka »

I used to know the code but it was pretty useless. PM me if you really want it and I can find it somewhere.
No wonder I drink!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

y44punjm
taps

Post by taps »

why what do the codes do???
tka

Post by tka »

Spyder wrote:y44punjm
ThAT LOOKS RIGHT TO ME.
No wonder I drink!
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

The codes give you 10 free credits if i remember rightly.You had to phone up somewhere and leave details and they text you back a code to claim your free credits.No money was won during free play.
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....

Post by Guest »

I hear theres an empty for these IT boxes, nothing remotely legal however :)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

dunno if its wise to talk about the many faults in these and in the fobts but here goes,,
the fruit machines have been having plactes fitted over most vunerable drilling and jamming areas on the cabinets for a good few years now, but as the fobt cabinets are relatively new and only just getting sited enough for any kind of threat to profits (thats a nice way of putting it) they are very vunerable to a lot of different frauds

the main one would be to jam a screwdriver into the top of where the locks are on the front opener and push the pins out of the back of the barrel lock, thus opening the front... the note changer can simply be unclipped and the takings are taken, then note changer back in and bob is your uncle... refitting the door is simply to unscrew the barrel lock from the back and turn the clip around on the screw 45degrees, then push the door shut..

the code i mentioned earlyer will let you into the lock in part of the itbox, it will let you register a username and password and you get 3 free games (supposedly every month but it never gets updated properly) it also lets you select the "managers choice" game, which is basicly a choice of any of the games that have EVER been on the itbox... and you pay and play the one you want
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

Spyder wrote: it also lets you select the "managers choice" game, which is basicly a choice of any of the games that have EVER been on the itbox... and you pay and play the one you want
(if this is true) in this way it would be possible to make a tidy sum (providing you have the nous) but given that every pub itbox in the world has it at the default setting of hangman 2. if, oooh, let's say STD1 appeared someone would soon smell fish.

if anyone has the lack of integrity to try this i'd be interested to know what acually happens. in simple terms it is fraud but then you might argue that certain aspects of SWP play are fraudulent too.
nobody ever wins on those things.

Post by Guest »

Similar to what i heard only;

When you have the box open, insert a refill key and dump the hopper :wink:
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

not the sort of thing u can do on your own mind. gonna need a few ppl covering you if your gonig to tool it.