Is the £70 jackpot too low?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
swych

Post by swych »

fobt's need to be banned, seen far to many people lose their lives on them, house wife kids etc.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

there never gonna get banned ,,,,,,,,,,,, tooooo much of a money spinner

but the government should step in and regulate them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, say £10 max spin amount for example or similar .

on the other hand ,,,,,,,,,,,, theres the old chestnut of nobody makes you play em.

tough one to call
Little discipline = BIG issue

betchrider

Post by betchrider »

They are seriously bad!One pal has lost,no word of a lie 400k in them.I lost 2 grand in 1 one day and can honestly say have never played em more than twice since!And each time was just a daft £20 spin whilst in there while a mate collected a bet.
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

[quote="&quot"]Evans you loaded up £200 and proceeded to bet £100 a spin.
May I ask what you would have done had you busted? It is a likely outcome on even money bets after all.
I've done 25k a spin on line, never again.[/quote

Call it a day, too many bandits are done by pro guys like youself but someone semi-pro needs either to know hes lost or won in minutes. I cant touch a pub bandit now as some software cheat you guys know about means my tenner will just get eaten. By semi-pro I do make about £250 - £300 a month subbing my pay.

If you guys play so hard people like me cant win
e4ans

Re: Is the £70 jackpot too low?

Post by e4ans »

sir ratholer wrote:
e4ans wrote: With such high stakes betting being allowed next door to pubs, maybe bring it into to pubs? You have to be 18 to enter all so why not make it universal?
Or maybe just ban this ridiculous gambling which ruins many people's lives from bookies and keep pubs as they are?!
People will bet no matter what, the old guys tell me storys of bookies runners, kids paid cash to run the slips and payouts to people before off course betting was legal
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Spyder wrote:if you limited the roulette on a terminal to like, 1p and 2p on a spot, and 10p on a field with like a 50p table maximum... then yes.... true random roulette on a pub terminal, even with a live version etc.... it would be a bit of fun, even then, it would have to take coins, and print a slip, as an iou would probably crash the network somehow.

but £100 a spin?

yeah lol,on a good day:
100 on red, red,
100 on red, red,
100 on black, black,
50 on 3rd section, 32...

£450 up in 4 spins, you've made more than the pub takes in a day... where the fuck are they gunna get the cash to pay you?

please dont be a retard and say they'd open the machine to get the money to cash you out...
I grew up on £10 / £15 working in a pub, bigger JPS more money in. £25 then £35 then £70. Club game play or £500 video you know what to expect, its never changed. £70 IS club game pay, no one is playing for beer change to win a fiver, if you get a board of a fiver your lucky!
e4ans

Re: Is the £70 jackpot too low?

Post by e4ans »

MoterWayServiceMan wrote:
e4ans wrote:In 20 mins I was up £247

£200 loaded via card Corals Black win £100 = £100 (Red) black loss ( down £100)

Re bet £100 black = Black win £200 ( Even)

2nd 3rd Dozen £50 each (Red 32) = £150 - £50 up

£40 in Riches gave me 3 pots, £200 silver. After play gave me £37 3 leps n that.

With such high stakes betting being allowed next door to pubs, maybe bring it into to pubs? You have to be 18 to enter all so why not make it universal?

To be honest its affecting pubs as I would rather stake loads to win loads, £70 is nothing these days anymore
Clown
Aye, i burnt my winnings as I felt stupid
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

swych wrote:fobt's need to be banned, seen far to many people lose their lives on them, house wife kids etc.
YES I AGREE!

I HAVENT MADE A LOSS ON THEM SAME AS RAINBOW RICHES, BUT....... I WILL ADMIT I HAVE LOST THOUSANDS ON OLD CABINET CLUB JPMS. I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE. I WOULD RATHER LOOSE 500 IN 10 MINS THAN STICK COINS IN TO WIN 70 AND HOPE IT STREAKS
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

trayhop123 wrote:there never gonna get banned ,,,,,,,,,,,, tooooo much of a money spinner

but the government should step in and regulate them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, say £10 max spin amount for example or similar .

on the other hand ,,,,,,,,,,,, theres the old chestnut of nobody makes you play em.

tough one to call
Its tax mate, betting makes too much money. Shitty 1993 4 reeler Club Cops n Robbers in the CIU costs £1800 tax even though its an old Legacy machine. 5p a go £100 payout!
JG

Post by JG »

Fair enough, it's a bitter pill to swallow so quick, but that's only my perspective.

I'm a 'soft' player myself, I don't like over cooking things. I'll leave stuff with value and boarding, depending on who else is around.
If something eats £10 off me for example, and I can see it's dead I'll leave it, not rechase and rechase until it's stupidly dead again, probably at my expense.
JG