Juggling Jackpots Gold

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
jaffacat

Juggling Jackpots Gold

Post by jaffacat »

Playing this tonight. On the board, first spin 2 to ?, survive - silent IM right???
WRONG - spun a 9 for next ?, DEAD.... WTF???
Never ever seen this, ever!
ob

Post by ob »

did u have advance on the bonus stack.

If u did then it likes to do ? first move anyhow even tho not a silent IM.
InForApenny

Post by InForApenny »

happened on pf once
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

A pal and I totally tonked one of these a few weeks ago (£35er) for a £105 and then a £70 - all within the space of £20. I put ten in and got red JJG (not inflamed JG!) which I took and quickly collected. My mate then said he'd 'have a quick tenner' as he was bored and it flashed for another top, this time £70! It IOU'd at £36 and the landlord (a berk who barred me a few years ago, but is a bit senile and 'forgets' these things) came down and tried to feel our pockets to see how much coinage we had, before he'd pay my mate his IOU!!!

Classicly, I did a sort of Stan Laurel 'turn', whereby he tried all my pockets except the one that had £105 in and I then reversed my jacket so that he thought he was checking the remaining one, but it was infact the first one he had tried. Heh-heh. Yes, he must've been pretty hard of hearing too, to not hear all those coins jangling - I said it was 'just my keys'.

Anyway, he paid up - fair enough, but it'll be another year or so before we go back. MattB: you will know the pub I mean... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

I took one of these on two weeks or so ago, couldn't get it red after £200 in after it offered £10 and SS the first 2 boards and it was full! In the end took it normal for £70, next board again for £65. Milky hatted it after, few decent cashpots etc. Lossed £2 on it and my afternoon! :lol:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah boards with add again/advance do quite like to spin 2/11 and not go in. I think if it's a natural 2/11 it has to be in (providing you don't go lower on a 2 or something!)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
jaffacat

Post by jaffacat »

It`s honestly the first time I`ve ever had this when starting with a 2 (or an 11) - and I`ve played this and clones hundreds if not thousands of times.
Never even noticed if I had an add again or advance - didn`t know that it meant it negated the silent IM - you live and learn :D
Eventually iou`d it anyway, got a £105 followed by a £35 cash shot next board (£125 hopper)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I think it's a bit of a shame that there aren't that many of these sorts of games around any more. YES, there has been far better, but there has been far, far worse. Did hear that there were some £70 incarnations, but only ever saw Poker Face and that wasn't quite the same / quite as playable...
jaffacat

Post by jaffacat »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I think it's a bit of a shame that there aren't that many of these sorts of games around any more. YES, there has been far better, but there has been far, far worse. Did hear that there were some £70 incarnations, but only ever saw Poker Face and that wasn't quite the same / quite as playable...
I agree! Sometimes you can take a hit but if they`re genuinely full then there`s plenty profit to be had. I live in a very small place with only 9 machines and in that I`ve got a JJ £25, a JJ gold £35, and a Gold Rush £35!!!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I found a £70 Poker Face in a noteyless clunky old Global cabinet at the weekend; surprisingly central London location:

Full, and £60 in for red PF, which went for £140. Nothing unusual about that you my think ...

IOU £14. (It had a £125 hopper)

I mean, seriously, what is the point?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

jaffacat wrote:It`s honestly the first time I`ve ever had this when starting with a 2 (or an 11) - and I`ve played this and clones hundreds if not thousands of times.
Never even noticed if I had an add again or advance - didn`t know that it meant it negated the silent IM - you live and learn :D
Eventually iou`d it anyway, got a £105 followed by a £35 cash shot next board (£125 hopper)
I must be the unluckiest person alive then
I never really got into these that much
But i had the 2 ? then dead on 3 seperate occasions and i hardly played em
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Don't forget that hi/loing also negates the silent IM I think, even if you're on a 1/12. I certainly came a cropper a couple of times doing that - although can't remember what clone it was on? Have successfully gambled the bonus to 'All Red' a few times however, to ensure the top is worthwhile - but then only done this when there's very few shots left and I've an extra life (which is usually the most useless of things, but not so on a silent IM-er... ;) )
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I think it's a bit of a shame that there aren't that many of these sorts of games around any more. YES, there has been far better, but there has been far, far worse. Did hear that there were some £70 incarnations, but only ever saw Poker Face and that wasn't quite the same / quite as playable...
We have a £70 Monster Cash. it is terrible! The highest cash shot available is still £35 Rep. in over a month no one has had a monster cash feature yet. best i had was a £15 cashpot, mega streak still ony does about £18. Never ever advances bonus past add again, unless when it does it just spins to game over.

Really bad upgrade. can be played on £1 a spin for numbers in view which can let you in teh game a bit but you end up collecting crappy winspins at 50p each.

Avoid if you see it
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ah, that is exactly the same as Poker Face. :(

Does it say "+Repeat Chance" on the £35 shot? I certainly know that the upgraded (re-chipped) MCs and PFs were better than the newly sited ones. In other words and as a better explanation, I had a £35 PF that had been there for a good few months. Walked in one day and it was now a £70. Didn't notice at first, as the highest cash shot was still £35 (didn't say it was a repeater) and only noticed when I started playing and it defaulted to £1 a go (not many machines do this?!) and then saw the £70 before PF on the cash trail. I had many a £140 and a couple of £210s off of this one before it went. Any that I've found since that do show the "+Repeat Chance" have not played anywhere near as well.

May have been coincidence, but I believe a few others have noticed too. Probably not many of them left at all now, anyhow...
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Firefox wrote:Iin over a month no one has had a monster cash feature yet
if no ones had it and it gets played a lot push for it.... it'll almost definitely repeat at least once as it saves a lot for the streak... even a red top on this can split jackpot amounts, so just take the first top regardless

if it starts to play really really well, look out for the super skillshot on the bonus..