J20, Dietcokes and orangejuice.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

J20, Dietcokes and orangejuice.

Post by thecannonball89 »

on avrage 9000 a year. cant be good.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've gone through a stage of drinking tea in every pub recently, anything from 80p to £2.20 a cup is the dearest, a bit steep for a tea bag, hot water and a bit of milk, if you say an average of £1.50 a pub, its easy to rack up £50-£80 on drinks a day if theres 2 of you, i'd have tap water if i thought i could get away with it :lol:
Cobwebs 👆
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

suppose its better than an extra 9000 pints a year on your liver lol
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Scott wrote:I've gone through a stage of drinking tea in every pub recently, anything from 80p to £2.20 a cup is the dearest, a bit steep for a tea bag, hot water and a bit of milk
I do this all the time, especially as I (usually) can't stand fizzy drinks or alcohol in the morning - add a newspaper under your arm as you approach the bar and you'd be surprised how much more respect you're given by the barstaff.

It's the small things that go furthest to avoiding heat.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

I drank mostly coffee for a while but i ended up more buzzing than the machines.
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

I drink whiskey like its water, would drink any of u mugs under the table

J20? nothing to me,
Scott

Post by Scott »

Done it myself Nixxy, the old 'just nipped in for a cuppa and a read of the paper' routine, works well in some places :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Pint everytime. Preferred is Magners on draught, if that's not available, then I'll have a real ale. London Pride, Black Sheep, Hobgoblin. Not too keen on lager though. I would just buy that as cans from a shop.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I drink whiskey like its water, would drink any of u mugs under the table

J20? nothing to me,
Well, if you drink Whiskey out of a mug...

I only ever have a pint or a bottle of the alcoholic variety, but then I don't necessarily go to the pub just to coin-up... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

CraigDag wrote:I drank mostly coffee for a while but i ended up more buzzing than the machines.

LOL i know that feeling only too well!
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

I like to mix it up diet coke, fresh orange, coffee, apple juice, tea and pints of lager for me. I dont really see the point of J20' s too many calories.

Luckily for me my closest meeting place for the AA is the same place they meet for GA.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Captain.Tattybojangles wrote: London Pride,

London pride,mmm... My favourite real ale ever, although woodfords wherry and elgoods cambridge aint bad either.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

clarkey1984 wrote:
Captain.Tattybojangles wrote: London Pride,

London pride,mmm... My favourite real ale ever, although woodfords wherry and elgoods cambridge aint bad either.
Elgoods Cambridge is indeed lovely, and despite it's relatively normal strength seems to get people pissed in no time!
Unfortunately my local Elgoods pub can't put it on because I am the only local who drinks it, and I can't drink 80 pints in a week. I did have a good try though...
:o ops: