First barring...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

My view is if you're not welcome to play any machine, they don't value your custom so don't give them any (unless it is a local hangout you frequent regularly and don't go in just for the machine(s)).
Houston

Post by Houston »

Doesn't it make you feel better though when the pub you got barred from goes bust shortly after?

Makes me smile every time.
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

bothered about a indi and a 5 liner just 2 on growing peices of shit
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

PLUnion wrote:I had to bar a young man from my pub today. I watched him intently, he was obviously on the fiddle as he bought a soft drink and went straight onto our new machine, I think it's called endemol for those of you who are interested. He was on it for ages, but rather than bar him after the customary three minutes of maximum playing time, I let things run and I watched him put in eighty two pound coins and he collected out seventy.
Now if that isn't dodgy, I don't know what is, I sent him packing with a flea in his ear, we don't need his sort as customers.
What a strategy your 'player' has there mate, as him losing 12 quid must be really bad for you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Houston

Post by Houston »

This PLUnion geezer is a completely ficticious tool.

He is NO landlord
He is NO tough nut

My guess is he's a failed player, or another forum member.
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

the landlords wait till there locals are there then trys to make u look stupid as if ure a theif rye was the last place i was barred from the bloke turned a monopoly off on me after i was 60 plus in and expected me to not do nouthing about it i wasnt proud of what i done infront of his kid and a police station 4 doors along but it had to be done
JG

Post by JG »

If you can say on here,,,,,,,,,tell us what you did,,,,,,,if not pm me and spill out the details,,,,,,,,,,did you get caught?
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

nouthing majer carryed on playing the machine while he was standing there then someone said whys he still playing the landlord replyed because hes a nob head then he replyed if im such a brave lad why dont you have a word with me outside so i head butted him in front a 7 year old kid nouthing further happened heard they got rid of the machine though back for a deal or no deal 4 reeler he must of had trouble from outhers aswell