Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Post by JG »

"he just showed me the superman tattoo on his chest and i twigged who he was"

Wow, I thought I'd dreamt (hmmm) about that.

"Just to prove it's me......." RLFMAOROLFLAOLOL

Fantastic. Does Mark Pyne have a picture of a Grandslam tatooed on him somewhere?

Loving the picture Tracey and sorry about the deletion elsewhere, it's that bloomin' Spyder's fault, he should know better than to talk about tooling even in jest. NO TALKING ABOUT TOOLING. I'm wondering if I should delete Slammer's nut muncher, but I'll leave it be for now. Welcome to Fruitchat btw, this is the first husband and wife cash combo we've had on here so far.
trayhop123swife

Post by trayhop123swife »

jg are you meeting us all for the slotter xmas drinks in leicester :lol: date to be arranged to suit every1 :lol:
addicted to spending lees £1 coins since 2001
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

if you really had tits like that trace , id buy you anything you wanted for christmas :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

trayhop123swife

Post by trayhop123swife »

if you pay for them lee i will wear them :lol: :lol: :lol:
addicted to spending lees £1 coins since 2001
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

If you did get them for her Lee, would you ever leave the flat again?
lovinbandits

Post by lovinbandits »

can sum1 pay 4 my tits 2 b tht big lol
happy new year everyone
oxfordjohn

Hello everyone

Post by oxfordjohn »

I'm John from oxford, was well into machines about 4 years ago we were making about 200-300 a day but we worked hard for it traveling about 150 miles a day some good memories to look back on (thanks Vivid). we were really lucky we had Just The Ticket and Supercharge very early and made loads of money then crack heads got wind of the info and guess what? they were all empty within two days then chipped within a week. Anyway here i am again with the fruitie ich and I wana get back out there and make some cash. what I'm looking for is someone who knows what there on about, I would like to pay for there time whatever it cost does not have to be fruits I'm looking on anything so if you have anything tell me what it is and the amount you want for it I'll meet you and we were do the trade.

Cheers

J
bradford player

Post by bradford player »

ezy,My name is ste im 21

Im a player from shipley in bradford.Iv been playing fruit machines since i was 7 with my dad and soon got addicted to them,by 14 i new some tricks JPMs and NUMBERING and became a PRO PLAYER at 16/17 first doin dosh n pecs and fireballs (stepper suprise) and playing vamps (picker reel) and sharks ect....
By this time i was traverling far and wide to all places when i got a call about LUCKY STRIKE and soon making even more money.Started learing to play reds and ZIGGEY(10p switch) and all skills
Now i am still traverling a round and playing bits and bats and making a living but it is not as good as it was back in the day. :wink:
GlowingLikeAchristmastree

Post by GlowingLikeAchristmastree »

well your playing the wrong things then, with everything thats come out over last year, i think its as good as its ever been, can still make 200plus a day easy if ur motivated, put the time in searching get good routes and work hard and you can still smash it.

sick of hearing its gone shit. lol i just have to think its lazy players who cant be arsed to travel find good routes and put the time and effort in.
skyrocketbursts

Post by skyrocketbursts »

hi am steve and i dont seem to have a clue about some machines could do with a advice i mean like i put in £50 on bit of a devil machine mazooma but didnt get much back at all and infact lost all of it
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Welcome one and all - I should check in on this thread more often than I do. Hope you all have a good stay! :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
gary_d

Post by gary_d »

Hello ppl im Gary and from up north. i dont play pub machines just play sometimes every other weekend in amusements.
im not looking for tips etc just wanna discuss experiences and opionings on different machines others play on here aswell as myself.
So Hi :)
chaseruk

Post by chaseruk »

hi all
im paul from bristol.just got my first few fruit machines (3) and
looks like bits are missing off them all !
that'll teach me for comming home rather tipsy and going on ebay !!
anyway.....top forum guys...looking forward to picking up tips/learning
new stuff.
badders2

Post by badders2 »

hello my name is paul and been playing for 15 years and from hampshire
i play 500s and reds oh and devil wheel