Oldest machine still sited

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Connect4 still in a pub in town centre. did have a £5 pacman plus in a pub last year. £25 paparazzi. few other things aswell ;)
brownld

Post by brownld »

was u talking about who wants to be a leggionaire in weatherspoons south terminal?? had six shooter and UFO, as well, nop they long gone now. spoons has moved round the otherside. They now have DOND and Family guy £70. Shit machine who wants to be a leggionaire i remember few years back put £50 in IM on board machine fucked up on me. not a sausage out!!!!!!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

It's not that old but as it's only just been sited I thought it would be worth mentioning, I've just had a Wildfire £25 JP sited :P
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

There is an old barcrest "random repeater" on Kings Road, London. Although it is turned on, it is in a clothes shop display window, so unplayable. Shame !
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

£25 ziggy in the norwich wetherspoons
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
swych

Post by swych »

barneybear wrote:My local has still got 2 x £25 Jackpoteers, and a mario kart now too. Which is nice.
isnt there an empty for jackpoteers, been so long i cant remember!
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

10 pound jackpot monopoly 60th aniversary