Fuc***g Idiot

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
anfield road

Fuc***g Idiot

Post by anfield road »

me and 2 mates go in bookies I have £20 mate has £100 other mate just watching, anyway we got £2 each get upto £10 collect I am about to leave I see a TAW but cant be arsed with it.

He puts £2 in and gets IM he does not know im trying to fuck him off so I can have it but me other mate says you got Jackpot keep going I make him take JP instead of Red Series so he might leave it.

I am getting ready, me other mate again says get the next board by this time I am fuming, thing is me and the other lad are bothe gamblers this lad on it is not and would be happy with £2-£5 profit.

He gets IM again and I make him get JP again to top it off the other mate says stay on it he says no and leaves I get a board and nothing.

Must have being on a streak and he got the last bit of it, anyways im just pissed off because if me mate would not have told him we could have gone halves and hammered it and gone out tonight but now I cant because I dont have enough.

I really cant stop thinking about this, that is the lowest of lows in gambling :x :(
justice For The 96
thehut

Post by thehut »

ha, you seem like a great mate... :shock: :?
andy

Re: Fuc***g Idiot

Post by andy »

anfield road wrote:I really cant stop thinking about this, that is the lowest of lows in gambling :x :(
It is if hes supposed to be your "mate" you should have been happy for him if you wasnt going to bother playing it.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah but the point is the other lad told him and he did not even sort him out, because we were halves.

If someone whins you £50 you at least sort them £20 out :roll:
justice For The 96
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Is the title of thread referring to yourself? Because it sure sounds like it is! :x

I don't expect anything in return for helping someone out. I quite often do it if people ask me actually, it's just nice to know that you can help thy neighbour.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

your right I do feel as if it is the gambling making me like this I sure hope not, I play to make as much as I can and when its going to someone who wont even sort you out its bad.

I guess im just getting to hooked into the world of gambling, although have none of you ever bought a bored off someone when you know its JP.
justice For The 96
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Ive been out many times with inexperienced friends that try the odd quid in a fruit and get IM or 'fluke' an all red board on a red! It is annoying when this happens but at the end of the day there all mates so i am more than happy to help him. In an exchange for a drink of course :D :wink:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

There should never be any ill feeling between mates when it comes to fruitees. A mate of mine who frequently plays machines (but not as often as me! ;) ) always shovels £20-£30 in and then leaves it, and says 'Do you want to play?' to me, and I've always dumped quite a load afterwards, but I'll always pop him a tenner back or get him the next few drinks...

Should never be a problem... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Mates aer more important than fruities. If a mate wins on a fruitie im pleased even if its after ive lost a lot in it.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I know mate its just that I am warped lol
justice For The 96
mjd

Post by mjd »

Gambling is a lonesone thing. If your the most knowledgeable out of everyone you know, there is nothing at all that can help you. Everything is an enemy in a wierd way.
Plus that all goes with the 'problems' you get from playing machines..

Im wanting out so badly.. every month I think I can do it, and fail.. This time though......... :roll: may have a better chance, because Im doing lots and lots of things I never used to and organised things specially to keep me away from 'the worlld of gambling'

After my experience last month though, My urges to gamble are decreasing a lot.. Its 'not fun' anymore..
boom
mjd

Post by mjd »

wait till payday, the bookies will headbutt me in the chest!

Not if Im away in Rural parts of cumbria where pubs have no machines, just beer mate!!
boom
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

mjd wrote:wait till payday, the bookies will headbutt me in the chest!

Not if Im away in Rural parts of cumbria where pubs have no machines, just beer mate!!
Bring on the beer :wink: Looks like someone who else feels that everyone is a threat in the world of gambling :!:
justice For The 96
Terry Tibbs

Re: Fuc***g Idiot

Post by Terry Tibbs »

anfield road wrote:me and 2 mates go in bookies I have £20 mate has £100 other mate just watching, anyway we got £2 each get upto £10 collect I am about to leave I see a TAW but cant be arsed with it.

He puts £2 in and gets IM he does not know im trying to fuck him off so I can have it but me other mate says you got Jackpot keep going I make him take JP instead of Red Series so he might leave it.

I am getting ready, me other mate again says get the next board by this time I am fuming, thing is me and the other lad are bothe gamblers this lad on it is not and would be happy with £2-£5 profit.

He gets IM again and I make him get JP again to top it off the other mate says stay on it he says no and leaves I get a board and nothing.

Must have being on a streak and he got the last bit of it, anyways im just pissed off because if me mate would not have told him we could have gone halves and hammered it and gone out tonight but now I cant because I dont have enough.

I really cant stop thinking about this, that is the lowest of lows in gambling :x :(
you sound a nice bloke.... i suppose you could have jumped him in the nearest alley lol. jokin mate but seriously he's your mate you should be happy for him, i bet its made his day if he aint a gambler so why would you not wish that on him?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Dont know he thinks hes a fantastic gambler and he aint he said he knew it was IM when he clearly did not he bought me mate a coke wtf
justice For The 96