£70 jackpot experiences

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

lol @ at that guy at the end, I bet he never gets a £70jp...
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Juice are cropping up everyewhere round here and there not going nowhere
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Yeah here too.

I can think of at least 4 pubs that have swapped 2-3 fruits for 2-3 juice machines.
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Yeh so much for entertainment.... £160 into Easy Street for a flat £70 with no progression along the way and no after play, £140 into Snakes & Prizes for £90 out, that is great entertainment there. Oh and the core players will learn to love them like a normal AWP's... I don't think so. They might look fancy but the guys that stat and design these games should be shot. Rant over.
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

mooster wrote:Here's a fascinating insight into £70 jackpots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Z-qWVvmCM

I don't know about you, but I've never seen that many women (who weren't 60+) playing a fruit machine...

L
O
L

The lad at the end, "i'll be trying to get the bigger prizes"

the next clip shows £4 dropping out the tray, OH THE IRONY PMSL
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

A casual punter (ie, Joe Average in your local) will not play a machine again when 2 hours wages are gone in 20 seconds
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I finally found a pub with some £70 machines today:

Popeye :(
Snake Rattle & Roll :(
Let's Play DOND :|
Family Guy :|
DOND The Perfect Game :(

Had a great start with Family Guy ... first board was costly (£14) but gave me a £20 box; £7 later CoB on an innocuous looking board ... expecting Bust, it gave £40; next board arrived £9 after that and flashed. The MS went flat for £70 - checked the next board which went nowhere, so £38 in for £130 out. Surely it can't be this easy?!

Proceeded to fritter away most of that profit testing out the other machines - Snake Rattle & Roll was appallingly bad, it wanted £26 for a board which killed me at £3 - Let's Play DOND is fairly standard beardy stuff - Perfect Game wasn't as terrible on the DOND game as I expected, the highlight was a £31 deal which repeated - and Popeye was utter shite as usual.

Despite this, I went for one last board on Popeye which only got as far as the first feature and £1.20 before hitting the mystery - CoB ... I'm half out the door expecting Bust - it gives £40. And this is gonna be the interesting thing: 50p play games that can give £40 prizes just like that. Good for keeping Joe Public interested; bad for players.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

mooster wrote:Here's a fascinating insight into £70 jackpots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Z-qWVvmCM

I don't know about you, but I've never seen that many women (who weren't 60+) playing a fruit machine...
blakeylfc (3 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply can't wait for these to come to my local!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

My first foray into the £70 world is about to kick off today - I think I might stick to 50p a play if you can get a decent return on it. Not fancying this £1 a spin malarky...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Scott

Post by Scott »

My first go on a £70 yesterday was a £35 Smash The Cash that had been upgraded to £70 on site, cost £30 for a flat and a £3 feature off remaining credits, £43 profit for a first go aint bad, see how long it lasts?
Cobwebs 👆
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Jeez nixxy
I think you used up all the fruitchatters luck there LOL
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I was standing there with a £130 bank thinking ... "this isn't anything like what everyone else was moaning about ..."

Lo and behold, it soon got blown in other machines! But it was nice to see that it can payout like that.

I was also pleased to see that none of the machines I've found so far have defaulted to the £1 stake - they've all defaulted to 25p or 50p. This is vital to keep Joe Public in the game.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
mooster

Post by mooster »

I had a quick go on a £70 Indy last night... has anyone noticed that they "freeze" quite often, I thought it was gonna turn itself off!! Quite a few times where I won a hi-lo gamble, or got a super bonus, it froze and thought about it for a while!!

I got £25 from a hidden feature where you stop the centre reel and it matches what you stop the reel on... the number reel was on 11, next gamble is £25 -> £50. Of course, I had to go for it, and of course, it went to 12! :P
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

DOND The Perfect Game - £2 board - ? - COB - Mega Streak - £70.

I am a jammy cunt. 2nd quid in by the way. £68 profit and im out tonight.
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

First time I played £70's today.

(All on £1 plays)

The Amazing - £9 in for £5
DOND - Let's play DOND (new version with levels and crap). £10 in for £15.

DOND Big Deal - £18 in for £70 DOND box, sweet.
DOND Double Deal - £18 in for £40 via hi-lo shuffle on a 1, ha ha.

Just daunting trying to get boards, kinda painful sticking a tenner in in the space of 6 seconds. :(
I was so happy with the £70 box, I even took a picture, ha ha. :)