More info on £70ers

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Mattb wrote:Who's going to get the first £210 top then! :D
Either way, I want videos/pics. :P

Ha ha.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mattb wrote:Basically it's a huge upping of the ante from now. In the £25 days you could be safe with £200 on you really. It'd never get that bad. Now at present i always have £350-£400 on me, plus obviously bank card etc too. In £70 land? It's going to have to be £500 surely.
That's fair enough, though £500 might be a bit much - I've decided that I'm not gonna take anything on with less than £300 in £1/£70 land.

The thing that interests me is that people (in my view) are more likely to play with notes on the £1 stake. So if I find one full at 10pm when I've had a few, in a well-played pub, I'm likely to get a bit too excited and take something on when I haven't quite got my ideal float with me, and come a cropper ...

The moral of this story: Discipline will still be as important as ever.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

£1/£70 land?
Why are you all talking like we're moving to some new crazy dimension/theme park?!
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

U'd have to laugh if some random punter was reading this. Talk of going to a £70er "armed" with knocking on £500. He'd think we were mad! And thinking about it so would I.

But my main question is still the recycle period. I think this needs a bit of homework doing.

For example get yourself a £140 and this sit and see how it plays for a random afterwards. Well invested time I'd imagine.

Do u think they'd recycle as quickly as £35ers bearing in mind how much of a cunt they can be after they'd just been done? Might well do. Say u get a £140 it may well reel that money back really quickly by expensive / dead boards. If so then that would be good.

But my thinking is still these are going to be amazing or crippling. Add that to the fact that you normal punter really might just stop playing etc for die hard ones / people with more money than sense...
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

yeah just imagine going into spoons £70 Indy!! get skill off a few ££ and it repeats for £140!!

WTF that is a sick profit for one machine!!! I think this new playing is going to be amazing!!!

£25 to £35 has made it so that we make alot more money!! why would £70s be any different!!

T0 be fair im gonna laugh at mug punters plaughing on the force and going skint alot quicker and leaving it ready!!

hate the £35s when you sit there waiting and someone gets it off there last £5 and it gives £70 etc
justice For The 96
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Shouldnt really be biteing the hand that feeds you.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

What about punters that have slotted a £70er on their dinner break and have to leave...?

I'll look after that for you mate :D lol.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

exactly its just going to be bigger and better profits for us!! do you remember about 10 months ago on here when everyone said it was coming to an end and still some muppets on here who cant make money do say that as they are shit!!!

We have had Paragons come out, the ARDAK notechanger come out, anyway not going to name them all for obv reasons but fuck me there has being alot come out!!

Theese £70 upgrades are going to bring a few 5 day emptys out!!
justice For The 96
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Don't most of you guys think though, that to counter for all the (for want of a better word) lax programming there's been recently that they are going to have these new machines as tight as, in the words of Albert Steptoe, 'a Gnat's Chuff'?

Think someone else mentioned it, that now £70 is on offer (with the potential for however many repeats, also) they are NOT going to let testing go lightly.

I think that you (the full-time player(s)) are in for a rough time. Will be happy to be proved wrong of course, but I guess only time will tell...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

good points Matt.just a few days away now but i would'nt be rushing out for doors on the 12th ,i think these new machines will want to gorge themselves silly on muggy money before any 210 tops are reported.it sure as hell won't be like it used to be with brand new machines submitting cheap jackpots and streaks from the off.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Indeed. ;)

This point is interesting though:
it sure as hell won't be like it used to be with brand new machines submitting cheap jackpots and streaks from the off.
I wonder if they 'might' kick them off with this sort of profile, that'll last a week or two before then turning the screw. The classic 'lure you in with a few nice wins' and you're trapped. To be honest though, I guess that's more of an 'addict' view of things and if there is money to be made early on, we can snaffle it all up and realise the minute things have been tweaked...
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Not the old "90+ % payouts for the first week" scenario then.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Exactly that, H... ;)
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

bent programmers and all that!! do NOT fear I am not getting a job for the next 3 years at least anyway!! Playing will soldier it
justice For The 96
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Lugsy got to admit I disagree....

I think these will be flying from the off. What choice do they have?
Remember this is a BIG jump.

I really thought it would be £50 next so I reckon they don't have a choice other than to make them play sweet for at least a month or 2 which is when money can be made.

If you put average Jo off u put us off (as machines will be flat) so absolutely nobody wins.

The horror stories will come out in a few months for sure when we see the "true" state of these machines but for now I'm happy 2 throw money at them and see what happens (unless dead obviously).