More info on £70ers

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Can't be much longer, the posters are already being modified

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

well if that poster is anything to go by , it also answers the will they/wont they repeat more than once debate ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet ,,,,,,,,, 210's here we come ,

recovery time on a just done , but refilled red ,,,,,,,,,,,, if you happen to foolishly get involved , ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch fuck ouch fuck ouch fuck ouch , for the love of god , ouch fuck ouch ouch when are you going to red up? ffs ouch ouch ouch ouch fuck ouch fuck ,,,,,,,,,,,, lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

oh shit , if your first goes flat 70 , then your second does a 210 , you aint getting out the pub alive lol :P :lol: :o ,,,,,,,,,,, bring it on ,,,, cant wait for the horror stories :P

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

they are taking the piss with that poster ,it was said that the repeats could'nt be advertised or the industry could lose the increase!
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

They are not allowed to advertise a £210 Jackpot, they are still advertising £70 + "the chance" of a repeat, I'm sure the govt will let the industry get on with it
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yup, Jeffage is correct in this case. It stipulates that no value over the Jackpot prize must be shown.

The fact that you may get a repeat chance (for however many repeats!) can be advertised. As we all know, getting a 'super' top / red jackpot / anything, can never 'guarantee' anything over the JP value...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mashman

Post by mashman »

Wetherspoons will be getting their first batch of £70's on 12th June, thats a definate.....
A fool and his money are easily parted
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

jeffvickers wrote:They are not allowed to advertise a £210 Jackpot, they are still advertising £70 + "the chance" of a repeat, I'm sure the govt will let the industry get on with it

:o ops: yeah my bad jeff.
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Lol £1 Mega Spin Will Be Fun :lol: :lol:
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I know when my first ones are coming, spoke to a manager.

I'll be first one through the door, bring it on....!

As for a float any suggestions? £500? :shock: :D
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i always carry at least 200 coinage , + notes and cashcard , ,,,,,,,,, just gonna carry extra 100 coins now , nicely bagged tight in jacket ,,

we shouldn't need em if were careful

im more concerned with all the new little nuances we have to re-learn for old machines .

take cluedo for example ,,,,,,,, will the "offering sign " of third feature up remain ? or will it have moved up a few features ?

will the new 70 reds have automatically built in false red boards ?

there just two examples of the many many questions im sure we're all pondering .

Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Yeah I was thinking about what you said yesterday. I reckon the signs will be the same, but it'll just block like fuck. I can see the '2' being 'less useful' on monopoly though....

I think the Barcrest games are going to be awful, but not as bad as DOND's with £20+ board costs alienating both professional and casual players. The controlled slooooooooooooooooow spins you see when its trail held on 8, and doesn't want to give you a number in the window, are immensely annoying.

I'll certainly be doing a bit of experimenting.... Someone else said they'd be happy to throw some cash at the new £70's to see if anything could be worked out, and I like that attitude, after all, empties and methods don't come to you in a dream. I've worked out lots of stuff myself over the years thanks to investing a bit of time/money. I'd rather do that than simply sit back and wait for my phone to ring a few months later.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

All club in a few hundred quid each, buy a £70 machine and meet up to play it to death and discuss playing methods.
Roulette free since December 2011.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

would be cheaper too harry.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Does look like it's very close now, my local has got £70JP beer mats and a sign on the fruit too.

Cash Attack clones will be horrendous i'd think. P2s are hideous enough now, god knows what £70 ones will be like. £30-£40 for a board after a revolver pinch? :x

DONDs too....i'd imagine the readiness for phones will change from its current level, but even still, got £50+ from a phone game when its only phone ready and thats that one £15-£20 boarding for £2 max back. :x

Basically it's a huge upping of the ante from now. In the £25 days you could be safe with £200 on you really. It'd never get that bad. Now at present i always have £350-£400 on me, plus obviously bank card etc too. In £70 land? It's going to have to be £500 surely.

Who's going to get the first £210 top then! :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"