JDW

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

3 Spoons near me...
1)
Double DOND
DOND Big Deal
Poker Face
DOND Crazy Chair

2)
DOND Big Deal
Family Guy
DOND Crazy Chair
Be Dazzled

3)
DOND Big Deal
Double DOND
Star Wars
Top Of The Shots!

Conclusion: Shite.
AMK

Post by AMK »

could be worse, could have the bad reds in them, at least this way your not tempted in there mate. Just means you have to travel futher, step on peoples toes but thats what its all about, dog eat dog.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

cybtb,c+r video,another dond and a..............Showtime ,how cool is that?

and it's not gamestech.
ob

Post by ob »

agreed I know many many spoons, and I'd say 90% have complete rubbish in them. If you then count CALT and indiana skulls into the rubbish we are talking 95% complete rubbish!

I hope these £70's shake things up a bit, as the proportion of playable machines at the moment is verging on stupid (ie. like 2%... )

Post by Guest »

Spoons near me has;

DOND big reds,
DOND big deal,
Popeye - DOND in disguise, and
Hi/Lo Silver - Trouble is with daily refill and working full time I just can't keep on top of it. As such its almost too much of a risk to play.

I still reckon £70 jp are going to kill everything though, hopefully after a honeymoon period, casual punters will never ever get a sniff of a JP
AMK

Post by AMK »

£70 "may" appeal more, the casual punter will still be able to throw his change away in the bandit, the barstaff their tips and the addict will still blow their nuts.

30p 50p and £1, as long as they keep the options open i cant personally see the problem.

BUT people in arcades and bingo halls it "may" not work so well as the logic will be... i can win £500 for £1 why wastre a £1 on £70 jp? scanario.

Still yet again time will tell and i feel that we will get a honeymoon period on £70 like the +6% so get ready to take advantage of this.
Barry Trotter

Post by Barry Trotter »

Punters will play the new AWP machines because they will come to realise (if the machines are done well, and properly) that they can win £210 over twice as often as they can win £500. And £210 is still a nice amount of money.

There will of course be some who take your point of view - but as bingo and arcade are limited in numbers of £500 machines, all of a sudden, the new AWP machines look a good alternative...
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I can't wait for 70's.
Unbelievable Jeff
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

70s lol we dnt even have 35s in our spoons yet :(
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

HI LO, STC, Indy you can have them im barred :roll:
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

lol think thats a bit far to travel dont you
bradford player

Post by bradford player »

i still have a few stuff in JDW not only that got the stamper for free coffees and breakfasts!!!! :wink:
philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

is it normal for a big deal to do a 22 pound super streak

my spoons still do daily refills as well
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yeah, Super Streaks on these are generally around the £20ish mark - although like all these things, 'can' be less and 'can' be more.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
bowie

Post by bowie »

Barry Trotter wrote:Punters will play the new AWP machines because they will come to realise (if the machines are done well, and properly) that they can win £210 over twice as often as they can win £500. And £210 is still a nice amount of money.

There will of course be some who take your point of view - but as bingo and arcade are limited in numbers of £500 machines, all of a sudden, the new AWP machines look a good alternative...
From what i've read it will be limited to one repeat, so no 210's not in quick succesion anyway.