Favorite wins

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Post by JG »

Jesus yes, I remember making a 1'er, or near enough on Who Dares Wins in The Rectory.

Simply the best..............

As Lee says though, not the best games.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

another bag of shit to add to the list ,,,,,,,,, of potentially great streaking but overall not worth a wank ,,,,,,,, must be down on em overall ,,,,, but stil had to play them wherever we found em ........ category .

public enemy

turbo gamble anyone ?

soon put a stop to that with the introduction of the 25 version lol

but overall honestly , why did we bother ?? lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

Quality game! Or is that the rose tinted spectacles. Survive four mysteries for the Big Money. First mystery, extra life. Second, skill continue. Third hi.lo continue on a 1. Fourth game over. In there.
Barcode on this, remember something about a fiver exchange?

I remember playing its counterpart, what was it? Viva Mexico in a small pub near Bournemouth. They had no change behind the bar and I was almost a 1'er in....jeez, thankfully it streaked the whole lot back out and they were so glad of the change.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Public Enemy/Viva Mexico were great games, if you had them under intense surveillance.... In the right places they were a piggy bank.
But in general they were far too cash rich, in both directions...
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Was indeed something on the barcode on public enemy but can't for life of me remember what it was. Still had a viva mexico on £8 jackpot in an arcade in hanley last time I went in, but it has been a while since i've been in.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Scott

Post by Scott »

Public Enemy was something along the lines of.....get barcode, punch in a code (not got a clue now) it awarded a £5 win but offered a turbo gamble for £1 or £10, if you got the £10 then exchange for the board, the board was massive on the £10 exchange, with in a few moves you had JP, think thats right, its certainly the jist of it.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Yup defo sounds about right, i can remember it involved reaching £10 and the board exchange was effectively Jackpot. Usually triggered the roll also.
Had 1 in my local pub for Ages.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
pat624

Post by pat624 »

16 repeats on £3 cash Jackpot Cops and Robbers,,,,I thought it was never going to end....

Butlins Bognor regis 1992

Pat
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ooh, I forgot about more recently getting £140 off of a Jackpot Jewels from around £10 in. It took f-o-r-e-v-e-r, giving me small wins each time. I've had it a few other times when it relents and gives you 3 spins of JP each time, but this one seemed more enjoyable. ;)

PS: I'd only recommend playing these about once every six months to allow for recovery. LOL
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Lots to choose from....

£3 repeat off blue 7's on Chico the Bandit could 10 or 12 times

Stupid amounts of holds on the JP from Firecracker after gambling up the double/nothing cash stack - token JP's all the way.

Up 'n' Down Nudger going on the hi/lo card streak for £2.40 a time

What was that Wild West themed Astra that had the horned red 7 on the middle reel - the red horse shoe streak on that could be good.

Best clubber result was nudging in 3 triple bars on reels 1,3,4 and it holding to spin in the JP for £200.

Most satisfying....getting the £20 JP off a prize space invaders SWP.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

that horseshoe thing was stampede some times it would step the wins from the streak back round then hold giving you another streak lol.but not often :(
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

The game you are referring to is Stampede.

The old JPM fireballs also used to do massive runs, £50-60 worth of tokens. Pretty good for a £4.80 jackpot machine........